Sunday, September 04, 2005

absolutely baffled

well, right now I'm rearranging my bed room so I can make a little bit more space. I'm looking at both of my surge protectors and I'm completely baffled as to how my apartment hasn't been burned to the ground yet. I have stuff plugged in that I didn't remember I owned. also, while I'm on the subject of bedroom stuff, I think my toilet's haunted because every once in a while, the water will start to run for no apparent reason, almost as if some unseen spectre had just finished using the toilet and was jiggling the handle. might have to check on that if I have time today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

News a la carte a growing Internet trend
Published: Sunday, Sep. 4, 2005 NEW YORK J.D. Lasica used to visit 20 to 30 Web sites for his ... The Post and Knight Ridder Digital, meanwhile, are redesigning Web sites to spread elements previously found only on home pages.
A fantastic blog. Keep it up. If you would like to exchange links miracle sugars Stop the issue with miracle sugars