Saturday, October 28, 2006

turning of the leaves


well, here I am at panera having probably the three best things they make here - french onion soup, lemon artichoke chicken panini, and an iced chai latte with an apple for the side. what've I been up to today? well, I can tell you that today's been a lot more productive than yesterday. I went to the bank this morning, got my laundry done, and got a dvd shelf at target. on my way back, I noticed that the leaves were starting to turn colors so I thought I'd stop by campus and take some pictures. only problem is that it's a saturday and there's a home football game today. so instead of a nice, quiet stroll, I was greeted by a bunch of college football fans. that's all right though. I still managed to get a couple of good pictures in. and that brings me to now with me sitting...here...in panera...where I will be...until my laundry is done drying. on another note, if you like hugh grant movies like 'love actually', I'd suggest picking up 'mickey blue eyes'. I started watching it before I dropped my laundry off. what's on tap for the rest of the day? the finishing of my laundry, the finishing of watching 'mickey blue eyes', the reading of my first responder book, the cleaning of the apartment, and whatever andrea and I decide to do tonight.

1 comment:

The Math Ninja said...

My dad liked Mickey Blue Eyes a bunch. It is pretty fun.