Saturday, October 21, 2006

Alvin, Simon, Theodore...

so I'm sick again (it's been awhile) and I have this routine I go through everytime I'm sick. first off, I toss kleenexes everywhere and then pick them up the next day (kinda disgusting, I know but it's therapeutic). secondly, I watch a movie from my childhood. usually, it's one of my favorite movies of all time, the Transformers movie (the original). for some reason I decided on a different movie today. I had picked up the Chipmunks Adventure about a week ago in Target so I thought I'd give it a try. anyways, watching the movie got another chipmunks song into my head. I don't know if any of you saw this episode but it's the one where alvin has a dream that the berlin wall falls down ("let the wall fall down/ tumble to the ground"). unfortunately, those are the only lyrics I can remember but it's stuck in my head now. anyways, the third part of my sick regimen involves possibly the best invention...ever, Nyquil, and then to bed so off I go.

1 comment:

JiToMaYnEz! said...

hi
well, i remember that episode, and i can remember some parts...

let the wall come down
tumble to the ground...

and love will live in peace all around