Sunday, October 01, 2006

ahhh...that hit the spot

I went for another jog today. this time, for 20 mins (a record for me). afterwards, I felt thirsty, and rightfully so. therefore, I headed off to my favorite drink spot. what sounded good? an orange cool breeze. I had never had one before but let me tell you, if you enjoy refreshing, citrus-y goodness, then this is the drink for you. I give it four out of five ninja throwing stars of death. one word of caution though. at the bottom of the drink, there are chunks of pineapple. I didn't expect that when I ordered it and almost spit it back out. that's also the reason why I only gave it four ninja throwing stars of death instead of five. when I order a drink, I shouldn't have to chew it. so there you have it. go out and get yourself an orange cool breeze today.

No comments: