Monday, December 05, 2005

she said yes

quite a bit of an emotional jump from the previous post to this one. just to let anyone that is interested know, andrea and I are now engaged. I asked yesterday and she said yes. so you can look forward to wedding news sometime or other. in other news, we went to vespers yesterday (the christmas concert) and it was awesome as always. this'll be the fourth year we've gone and we've never been disappointed. it has the choirs as well as the symphonies and they sing carols from all over the world. they even have sing-a-longs. well, I'm kinda hungry now so food good. anything else I've forgotten to mention can wait.

9 comments:

Ookami Snow said...

Congrats!

This post is much happier that the last one.

^_^

Chris said...

Woot!

Blessum Yellowstone Trip said...

Yea Newgen!!! :) She going to make it to the x-mas party? How'd you ask by the way? Some girls need some details that boys always neglect! :)

Michelle said...

AWWWWW but I agree with Julia, you can't do that to us. How fun for you :)

Aaron Brown said...

Hooray! Congrats to both of ya :)

AB

hockeyfrog said...

Congratulations! :)

newgen said...

1. yes, she will be at the christmas party.
2. I told her she had to do a scavenger hunt for her ticket to vespers (the christmas concert thingy). the clues led her to three mutual friends of ours. the last one was a map of campus with Potter's lake circled where I was waiting under a weeping willow with a rose and I asked her there.

Blessum Yellowstone Trip said...

Oh my god that is soo romantic! :) I give you two thumbs up. Pickle gets a thumb down for his proposal, but I love him anyway. His second proposal was much better. :)

newgen said...

second proposal?