Sunday, December 11, 2005

my arms shake like a bowl full of jelly...no wait...that can't be right...

well, as you can probably tell, I've been working out with the eye toy thingy again. I just got done and although the games are fun and good for you, I believe the toning sections are just there as the trainer's way of torturing you. I did the upper body toning section again and I can already feel my triceps tensing up (it usually takes me three days to feel the result of any workout) so I'm definitely looking forward to three days from now. should be fun doing sticks if I can't bend my elbows. and my reward for torturing myself? a glass of water and a red pear. mmmmmm...delish. and the plans for the rest of tonight? clean up the apt and prepare some food stuff for tomorrow. andrea and I are having some people over for a christmas-ish gathering and since she's got to work all day tomorrow, I have to do most of the prep work. what else...? oh yeah, I went down to manhattan yesterday and spent the night at shannon and nicole's place. we played warhammer which was pretty fun. we played a skirmish scenario where the weather changed every turn, thus producing different effects on either teams. it was fun and unpredictable. the highlight of the night was when chris's flamer rat-thingies, the only things that could've seriously damaged every figure on my side, spontanesouly combusted the first time it tried to fire its weapon and killed itself. I laughed lots. in the end, good triumphed. I believe it turned out to be a decisive victory or something like that. other things I did today include driving all the way to Nebraska Furniture Mart, that's an additional hour's drive from getting back from manhattan, to get my sister's christmas present only to find out it closed five minutes before I got there. that's all right. I wound up stopping by the nearby border's, best buy, dick's sporting goods, and bed bath and beyond for some christmas shopping. only two more presents to buy. one for my parents and the other one for a friend of mine. well, off to relax and clean a bit. if you don't hear from me tomorrow, you can rest assured that it won't be because I don't have anything to say. it'll be because I won't be able to control my muscles enough to type.

No comments: