Tuesday, October 11, 2005

another recipe

well, work's been busy and hectic the past couple of weeks which is why I haven't posted much lately. after coming home from work, I barely have enough energy to eat whatever fast-food delicacy I happened to pick up on my way home and then crash. well, work was no different today. however, instead of picking something up, I decided that spaghetti sounded kinda good so I stopped over at Dillons and picked up some ingredients. I spent the rest of the night relaxingly cooking dinner and cleaning up a little. that's it. that's all I got done today which is still more than usual but yet more relaxing for some reason. I've also been looking into making some life altering changes so stay tuned for those in the next couple of months. just in case you're interested, here's the recipe for my penne lasagna caserole. it tastes a lot like lasagna but without the two hours it takes to make it. well, I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm off to bed now.

1 lb. ground sausage
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 large onion (chopped)
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 bag penne pasta
shredded cheese (mexican variety)


1. brown sausage and drain
2. add sausage and spaghetti sauce into pan
3. saute onions and garlic
4. add onions and garlic to spaghetti sauce
5. cook pasta and drain
6. pour spaghetti sauce over pasta. add shredded cheese on top

1 comment:

Ookami Snow said...

you are gonna movie to manhattan, to rock it here while we are still around?

awesome!