Sunday, January 30, 2005

rock lobsters

well, just got out of bed about an hour or two ago. shannon, nicole, nette, chris, aaron, and chelle came over yesterday and we played donkey konga for a bit. there's this annoying little song on there called rock lobster where the male singer says rock lobster in a really high-pitched voice. we got a great kick out of that. anyways, at about 7-ish shannon, chelle, and nette left for the anything but joey concert so the four of us stayed at my place and played NHL Hitz. we created a new team and called it RKLBSTRZ. it was fun. after they left, I finished watching Hero and wound up going to bed at about 4:00 AM-ish. so yeah, now I'm up. just got done paying my electric bill (over $100... stupid heat) and my phone bill which I'm considering cancelling 'cause I don't really use it and I have unlimited nights on my cell phone. the only reason I've kept it this long was 'cause I needed it for the old modem which I don't anymore. sooo...long story short, I'm giving away $30 to utility companies. well, I go get ready for the day and to clean up.

No comments: