Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'm home!

well, I didn't have to go in to work till 1:00 PM today but it still felt long 'cause we were still short-staffed 'cause one of the phlebotomists had to leave when I got there. other than that, work went fine. nobody bled more than they were supposed to. everybody left with the same amount of limbs they came in with. all in all, a successful day. yea! tomorrow's pay day! happy happy. unfortunately, I have to work till 5:30 so I won't have enough time to deposit the check tomorrow. eh. enough work talk. I'm home now so I'm relaxing. just got finished watching 'Friends' on TBS. kinda strange. I never watched it when it was still airing but now that it's stopped filming, I've become addicted. well, I think I'll go play a little Madden now 'cause it sounds like something that needs to be done.

No comments: