Friday, January 28, 2005

falling flakes of white

well, it's snowing outside. it's been precipitating most of the day. first it started out as these little pellets that weren't really snow or hail (I guess the best description of it would be like a gazillion shards falling from a broken autoglass up in the sky). now it's just the usual big flakes. shannon, nicole, nette, chris, and chelle (possibly aaron and amber) are supposed to come down here tomorrow for the Anything But Joey concert so I hope the weather isn't too bad. work went all right. we actually had enough people to get through the day without too much of a hassle. we still only got 30 minute lunches though (we usually get 45 minute lunches) 'cause we were still busy and only two of the four people there could do sticks. just got back from brown and black belt class. usually I come back out of breath and sore all over but today wasn't too bad. I think the head instructor held back because there were a lot of kids in the class today and they couldn't do too many push-ups. now that the out-of-the-apartment part of the day is over with, I think I'll stay inside and have dinner and maybe watch a little tv. I'm having left-over pork fried rice, teriyaki chicken, and chicken lo mein from Dillons. that's also what I had for lunch 'cause Dillons is across the street from where I work and it doesn't take long for me to get there. anywhos, I go get nice and comfy now. I wonder if a nice glass of zinfindel goes well with chinese food...

No comments: