Tuesday, April 04, 2006

a story semi-in-medias-res

well, yesterday I went to tae kwon do class (the first class I've been to that I haven't taught in over a year) and I saw one of the people that tested for black belt wearing a cast. now back track to saturday when I went to help at the black belt test. this person that tested for black belt had to break through two boards with a punch. well, he did but he said he probably broke his hand because he could feel something dislocated and was in pain after the test. well, I missed all of this because I was holding boards for someone else at the time. anyways, after test, all the black belts shake the hands of the people testing and I came up to said potential black belt and shook his hand as I normally would not knowing that anything was dislocated. well, he let out a pretty loud scream. forward track to yesterday. I was talking to the potential black belt and he tells me that he went to go see the chiropractor yesterday and they took an x-ray of his hand. when the x-ray came back every bone was perfectly aligned. he thinks that I reset his hand when I shook it on saturday. kinda a funny story. on a random side note, I love the smell of freshly cut grass. they mowed the grass at my apartment complex today. also, we're watching ninja turtles today at work (yup, all 3 of the movies) :) . ninja vanish *poof*

1 comment:

The Math Ninja said...

You were meant to be a doctor.