Tuesday, April 25, 2006

it takes so little to make me happy

so here I am having lunch (mmmm...jimmy johns...) and I'm as happy as can be. why, you ask? simple. today's the day that the goo goo dolls release their new cd (let love in). yes, that's why I'm happy. because of a cd. I'm as giddy as a teenage school girl waiting for that first date. but back to the cd. the first song is awesome. it's called stay with you and is a great opener for the cd. really energetic and upbeat. I've only gotten to halfway of track 2 right now (just bought the cd before heading to jimmy johns) and in typical goo fashion, the second track slows things way down but then picks you right back up again so you don't really know where john rzeznik and the guys from goo will take you next. I can't wait to get to "better days". it's their first single from the cd and the lyrics are just hauntingly beautiful. I suggest you check it out if you haven't heard it yet. you can probably find the video for it at vh1 or mtv or some such site. well, off to finish lunch and listen to goo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lately on the radio they have been giving away tickets (that can't be purchased only way to get them is to win from the radio station) for a goo goo dolls concert here in the twin cities. When people call in they have to say "I'm ga-ga for goo goo dolls". I thought you might find this amusing.

Tsukemono