Friday, February 03, 2006

new toys

well, I've got some fun new toys to play with now. no time to play with them but fun toys nonetheless. I picked up ddr extreme for the ps2 a couple of days ago and have been able to log in about an hour of that. the other purchase is a digital camera from my siblings as a birthday present. it's really scawwy...it's so small I'm afraid I might break it. it does all sorts of fun things like taking out all the colors except for black and white and one other color that you specify and fun little things like that. and since I got that, I had to go out and get a memory card today (the 16 MB card it came with was, shall we say, less than sufficient as it took a grand total of seven pictures before running out of memory). my new memory card holds over 700 pictures. well, that's all, I go to bed now. I've got work tomorrow and then andrea and I are gonna do dinner and a movie and them I'm gonna come straight home so I can get all my homework done (didn't think I'd still have homework after graduating...) 'cause I won't have any free time before class on tuesday.

No comments: