Tuesday, May 01, 2007

yea! I'm back!

well, for the past two weeks, I've been trying to get back onto blogger. as many of you bloggerites know, they recently merged with google which means that you now must bow down to the google gods to use your blogger accounts. well, I being the weak and lowly mortal that I am, did such bowing and in said process was required to enter a new user name and password. well, long story short, I was cleaning out the computer registry and cleaned out the cookies that had the password and user id stored in it and couldn't for the life of me figure out what they were. well, just today (not two minutes ago), after much trial and tribulation, I was finally able to deduce my user id (go me). and much like a lowly mortal begging at his god's feet for a boon, I had to send a request to have my password reset. all this to say I'm back! and, like Kratos, google gods I say to you, beware! for your reign of tyranny is over!

No comments: