Monday, September 11, 2006

on the steak train...and not the gravy boat

I had this weekend off so off I went galavanting to the land o' hattan-man. we started a game of battlejacks but it was pretty late so we only played two turns and then headed to bed. sunday was spent watching mucho football and finishing the game of warhammer. lots of fun was had. we even went to patch and crows and picked up some dwarves stuff. I picked up a box-o-slayers. we decided to paint our dwarves accordin' to our pirate island colors so mine are hawk turquoise and ice blue. below are some pics of my first dwarf slayer. if you'll look carefully, you'll see that I've even painted eyes on 'im. not the greatest but still my first attempt.

2 comments:

Ookami Snow said...

looks pretty good

The Math Ninja said...

ditto...and congrats on the not-so-goofy eye close ups. :)