Thursday, June 29, 2006

silly freezer, humans don't get freezer burns or I love cherries

well, I managed to do it again. I was working in processing today and I was stupd and decided to try to open the freezer door without using the handle. what happens, you ask? well, the cold went THROUGH my gloves and to my hands. I took a good two minutes under warm water to thaw my hands back out. well, after work, I thought I'd cook dinner for andrea and I tonight and for that I need food or at least food-ish items so I stopped by dillons on the way home. while in the produce isle, I saw a mountain of bags of cherries and I said to myself, self eat it, eat it all. well, I managed to restrain myself and bought a bag (which I intend to eat and eat it all). cherries have always represented summer to me ever since my parents used to bring them with us to watch fireworks at the fourth of july so summer isn't officially summer without a honkin' (that's right, honkin') big bag of cherries.

1 comment:

The Math Ninja said...

You sure are expanding your vocabulary :)