Friday, June 23, 2006

'I am that merry wanderer of the night'

well, I currently am, and have been since about 10:30 this morning, working on my laptop. in fact, I'm posting this from my laptop right now. it's working pretty swell (that's right, I said/typed 'swell'). it took awhile to get the wireless internet thing to work on it but after half an hour I figured that out. now all I have to do is figure out how to set up my network. the lappy is finding it fine, it's just not connecting to it for some reason so I may just be typing in the wrong password. so I'm off to install programs onto my lappy. I'm working on photoshop right now. speaking of lappy, guess what I named it. I was trying to think of a name that combined my love of literature with something else I love and then the name 'puck' came up. who would've thunk it, right (that's right, I typed 'thunk')? does this mean that shakespeare was a hockey fan or that the nhl is a shakespeare fan? I'll leave you to ponder that.

No comments: