Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ninja vanish

well, today was kinda interesting. we had a surprise visit from the FDA. we've been due for an inspection for about a year now so they were kinda expected but not really. in any case, they showed up, unannounced, and so we had an impromptu inspection. they're gonna be here for about a week. funny thing is that we had two other audits scheduled during the week. apparently, the FDA has some magic powers or something because they outrank the other two audits so those'll have to be rescheduled for later. good thing I won't be around for the FDA audit this week. why? you ask? well, I'll be in washington for a tae kwon do instructor seminar/certification class or, as my co-workers have dubbed it, ninja school, which, in a way, I guess it is. I'll be learning nunchukus, bo, and escrima sticks so it should be fun. I just hope they show me how to ninja vanish. *poof*

1 comment:

Ookami Snow said...

If you learn how to vanish I would like how to know how to do that too. Sometimes after I get done teaching students come up and ask me questions, and then they make me late for my next class... so it'd be real cool if I could just *poof* at the end of class, and arrive in my next one.

Also if you can travel far enough this would be a much better way of getting around instead of driving.

Yes, yes, you much teach me this secret of the ninjas.