Friday, November 18, 2005

through the years we all will be together/ if the fates allow

well, I was driving around and was listening to star 102 because there was nothing better on the radio and they were doing their annual we-gotta-play-christmas-music-before-anyone-else-does thing and they played 'have yourself a merry little christmas' which just happens to be my favorite christmas carol. I think it has something to do with the aforementioned lyrics and how relevant they are to me. for the past seven years or so, my friends and I have been able to be together even though we don't live in the same town and, in some cases, even the same state anymore. I think that's probably one of the reasons why christmas is my favorite holiday. well, enough sentimental stuff. I go enjoy the rest of my night now.

No comments: