Friday, November 25, 2005

soooooo sore...can't move....muscle...

well, I just got this "game" for the eyetoy to try and keep in shape a bit since I can't make it to as many tae kwon do classes as I used to and there isn't any hockey for the rest of the year. the "game" is called kinetic. it's pretty fun. basically, it's the usual eyetoy stuff except the games focus on toning specific muscles and whatnot. they have different "zones" that focus on different things. there's a cardio zone that works on getting the heart rate up, a combat zone that focuses on reflexes and muscles, a toning zone that obviously tones your muscles, and a mind and body zone that works on breathing and concentration. all in all, it's pretty fun but exhausting. if you're interested, you can find out more about it here. there's even a mode where you have a personal trainer that takes you through a 12 week program. that's the one I'm working on now. well, I think I'll go and let my muscles relax before they cramp up on me tomorrow. btw, the game is called kinetic.

No comments: