Thursday, January 14, 2010

Changes

Well, things have been a little hectic the past month. First off, I have a new job! Well, sort of. It's a promotion to another center. I will be working at the brand new, state-of-the-art Center of the Future in KC starting Jan 25th. Because of that, I had to get a replacement trained for my current center and on top of that, I had my annuals due for all three of the production areas as well as making sure everyone else got their annuals done, ran my weekly reports and helped enter historical data for other centers. So needless to say, it's been hectic. Did I also mention I tested for my third degree black belt? Three one-hour tests and one two-hour test later, I walk (well, more like crawled out) with my black belt. I also got a brand new phone! Very happy. I've been playing with it for the past month and just a couple of minutes ago, posted my first mobile post! It'll be really nice for geocaching...later...not now...now too cold...

2 comments:

The Math Ninja said...

Congrats on the new job! That should be fun. Your building sounds fancy.

And I totally planned to send the ninja after you tested for you black belt (not really). Great timing and congrats on that too!

Ookami Snow said...

Congratulations on the new job! How long will the drive be to get to work now?

So how many levels are you away from being a ninja? One or two?