Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I love fresh ingredients

andrea's coming down to lawrence tonight so I thought I'd make us dinner. didn't really know what to make so I thought I'd throw a couple of ingredients together and see what I get. apparently, we're having bowtie spaghetti with italian sausage and bacon in a four cheese sauce. of course, I'm cooking so that means that I'm snacking on the ingredients as well. just got to say raw fresh basil is the best. also, you might want to try raw minced garlic too if you haven't done that before. it tastes totally different when it's not mixed with anything else. there's a peppery/citrusy taste to it. also, asiago cheese and regiano parmeggiono are good. that is all. next time you cook, you should try the ingredients by themselves. well, enough babbling. on to see if anything's burned on the stovetop.

No comments: