Sunday, August 13, 2006

crazy chicago

I made it back safely from chicago at about midnight yesterday. some things I learned about chicago:
1. if you rent a car, your car may or may not have seatbelts but if you ask for a rollaway bed, that will come with a seat belt
2. hotels have telephones in the bathroom but no free wireless interent (you have to pay for it. I'm thinking take away the phone in the bathroom and you might've been able to afford free wifi)
overall though, it was a pretty good time. I woke up sore every morning and still am sore but I'm glad I went. well, off to have lunch and then clean out the fridge. apparently, the ice cream I had in the freezer before I left exploded or something because it's running down the side of the fridge.

1 comment:

The Math Ninja said...

But now you can use your new ninja skills to clean it up, with actually cleaning it.